Anyone else doing their taxes yet? I've been doing the figures on mine, nothing out of the ordinary. I'll owe the feds, but the state will owe me. One will cancel out the other. I pay my taxes with no major qualms. You pay to play, right? I do wish we could say where we'd like our money to go, but then again, can you trust the people en masse to not give all of their money to fill the war coffers?
Got a decent start on my book last night. So far, it's been enjoyable. Doris Kearns Goodwin has also penned a book on Eleanor Roosevelt, which sounds interesting, too. A book about a leading first lady can't be boring! Another book I'd like to add to the pile is Bittman's Food Matters. I think that these 3 books will kick off my 2009 reading list.
I foresee a pretty calm weekend. The weather is supposed to be divine! I may have to sit out in the sun, absorb some vitamin D.
Here we go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(134)
-
▼
February
(15)
- Makin' supper:Ta-da:Remember, lemon slices are key...
- There will be a new little grocery store opening i...
- Yes, Matt Damon.
- Waiting for the Lion that is March
- Oaklawn, Hot Springs 21 Feb 2009
- iCE cREAM cITY!
- Three Cups of Tea
- No title
- Less talk, more photos.
- My bad fortune
- My good fortune
- One rant, please.
- Anyone else doing their taxes yet? I've been doin...
- I'm going to the library after work, it's been awh...
- Instead of giving a care about the Super Bowl, we ...
-
▼
February
(15)
2 comments:
Lindsay has all her shit on the desk in the bedroom and every morning between 5 and 5.30am, Bruce Dickinson (cat cpa) gets to work on filing/collating/flipping the pages around and biting stuff. It's really REALLY annoying.
CATS DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO TAXES! They only make you think they do.
Post a Comment